As an inter-linked community, we like to connect personally with all the groups who use our spaces for meetings, exhibitions, personal development, social engagements or exercise. There is a lot going on, and we appreciate the life and vibrancy that each group brings to our community.
We appreciate the support of...
- Lighthouse Arts Collective
- Queenscliff Music Festival
- Rural Australians for Refugees (Azaadi Chutneys)
- Tamil Welcome Feasts Queenscliff
- QAL Arts Group Facebook
- Queenscliffe Lighthouse Theatre Group
- Local Oxfam Group (contact Wendy 0404 859 821)
- Mens Shed at the Neighbourhood House – especially the Bikes for Refugees Program
- Queenscliffe Literary Festival
- Geelong Regional Library (Queenscliff contact Hilary 5258 2017)
- No Lights No Lycra (New Hall)
- Yoga Teachers Collective (New Hall)
- The Bookshop at Queenscliff
- Borough of Queenscliffe
- She Births Antenatal Classes
- Queenscliffe Historical Museum
- Probus Club of Point Lonsdale and Queenscliff
Do you need a space to create a new community venture? We have a variety of flexible spaces that can be used in many different ways. Let us host your event – we will support you in whatever way we can.
See our facilities page for hiring information.