Our facilities at both Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale are available to hire at reasonable cost to community groups and private functions.
Queenscliff has a spacious hall and registered kitchen suitable for meetings, exhibitions, theatre, functions and other activities.
Also available is the Bay Room, a modern space with its own kitchenette and a connected Atrium space.
The chapel is available for literary events, talks and other similar gatherings.
Kirks Place is used by singing, art and meditation groups, and our Friday lunch group on a regular basis.
Studio spaces at Kirks are available for short/medium term rent.
New Hall at Kirks is an arts and performance space developed in partnership with the Lighthouse Arts Collective. It is a flexible space used for yoga and singing bowls classes, movement and drama practice, weekly No Lights No Lycra dancing in the dark, as well as LAC’s curated program of music, poetry, Porchlight and Supper.
Jan Hodge is our Community Development Coordinator at Unitingqueenscliff with an office in Queenscliff, and can help you with booking our facilities at Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale.
Please contact Jan to chat about your particular needs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 5258 2854
Prices, terms and conditions contact Jan for details. Generally the pricing is:
Hourly rate $30 (min $60); daily rate $110
With kitchen access for heating and serving food: an additional $10 per hour; $25 per day.
For a major function (Queenscliff only) with kitchen usage for meal preparation the day rate is $460 + refundable bond $400. Includes use of ovens, fridges, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery, glasses.
- We ask that the Hall and kitchen be left in clean condition at end of your function, and all dishes washed.
- Your Booking Fee covers the cost of kitchen and toilets cleaning.
- Depending on availability, your booking may include time to set up on the day before.
- If you need anything, please ask- we have many extra facilities and catering items available for your function or meeting.
- The church has a liquor licensing policy which applies to major functions.